quarta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2015

MODELO E CONSULTORA MARY KAY BRASIL - LUANA FERREIRA


Thank you all!

Finally healed!
After a year of depression, sick of body, mind and soul,
thanks to the internet friends, especially Ana Maria Paiva, who treated me
much of my spiritual malaise and físico.Ela lived to say it would be the first to be in line for a big hug and dedication, I know where you're rooting for me, thank you Ana for all words and message almost two years on Badoo, at the very end on Facebook.
"From" writer invitation Gilberto Martins, where I won an honorable mention in the book Tales of "Word is Art" between various writers of Brazil.
The poetry contest of APAE, where they
a nice event to poets from all over Brazil, Sergio Paulo Rodrigues invitation, despite disagreements and annoyances, the fate of the death of my most encouraging, friend,
sister, mentor ... Ana Paiva can not honor me in life.
My sister Maria de Lourdes which it paid the query value
with the psychiatrist, which treated me as far as I could, focused me in months treatment,
for my phobia of the night and people were rampant.
Claudia Regina Molla who invited me to participate in this wonderful world
Call: Mary Kay, she gave me credit, relied on my profile and be bet in my carreira.Creio to enter the company ended my illness.
My director who can handle my frills, rs To all friends involved in sales and purchases,
and above all to God for protecting me from death! ... In a robbery, trampling,
suicide, allowed and not allowed drugs, alcohol, murderers and spiritual cliffs and materials spent.

Stronger, more faith and confident of a better tomorrow and a life
even better after this!

Thank you very much to all!

Mário Amâncio Azevedo

Nenhum comentário: